- Это мероприятие прошло.
«Cultivate inner silence and attune with the energy and essence of the divine aspect evoked by the sacred geometry of the Yantra. Under close guidance, participants will paint yantras learning the corresponding mantra, chanting it silently as the painting process unfolds. No previous art experience necessary.
Benefits of making a Yantra:
• Leaves one feeling calm and connected
• Creates more faith
• Strengthens one’s sitting practice
• Activates both hemispheres of the brain
• Allows one to go into an altered state of consciousness
• Serves as a mediation practice
• Helps ego dissolve and creates a state of deep focus and one pointedness
• A healing tool, helps with transformation
• Creates a deeper connection with the divine
• Beautiful way to make friendship with a difficult planet in one’s astrological chart
• A tool for merging with the divine»
Hatha Yoga – Asanas and Pranayama
• Guide to the basic 12 postures
• explanation of benefits of the postures
• Difference between yoga asana and physical exercises
• Yogic techniques of breathing
• What is classical yoga?
• Introduction to the tradition and lineage of the yoga masters
• What is the purpose of yoga?
• What are the methods of classical yoga?
• Basic philosophy of happiness, health, life, freedom
• Vegetarian yogic diet – the how and why
• Relaxation and stress management
• Positive thinking
• Basic technique of meditation
• The yogic daily routine
«6:00am – meditation, chanting and lecture
8:00am – Yoga Class
10:00am – Vegetarian Brunch
11:00am – Karma Yoga (selfless service)
01:00pm – Workshop
04:00pm – Yoga Class
06:00pm – Vegetarian Dinner
07:30pm – meditation, chanting and lecture
Anyone who wants to discover the art aspects of Yoga. Previous Yoga experience is not required.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Check-in time 12:00pm Monday
Check-out time 12:00pm Sunday.
WHAT TO BRING
Slip on shoes, loose comfortable clothing, writing materials, meditation shawl or blanket, yoga mat, flashlight. Students need to prepare painting kit and materials for Mala Bead. (Contact us if you need help in preparation.)
You can contact us via hotline: 0263 650 1100 or email: [email protected]
We will continuously open the courses and retreats to accompany with you in Yoga and Meditation path: https://sivanandayogavietnam.org/programs/